Monday, January 16, 2012

Review Rewind: Todd Gilchrist Reviews "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I"


Thought I'd re-post one of my favorite reviews. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Since all of my old reviews and article have disappeared from my old stomping grounds, I thought I'd post some of favorite older reviews on my blog. I've done some crazy shit reviews over the years and figure this will be a good place to archive them back on the internet since the old ones are no longer searchable.

I'm going to be asking Todd Gilchrist to do another picture review very soon and thought you guys might like to see the first one I did Todd did for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I." Hope you enjoy it.

****DISCLAIMER**** This review is for entertainment purposes only. Ladies, make sure you don't bother to thank me for opening the door for you. I'm not kidding. I do it just to check out your ass.

For the first time in movie reviewing history another movie reviewer will be taking over for my movie review. This has never been done before so please leave your feedback in the comments section.

My good friend Todd Gilchrist, who writes for numerous sites like Cinematical.com, the Wall Street Journal, Bird Talk and Pregnancy & Newborn, has been begging me for months to do a review. I've been ignoring Todd but he's such a sweet guy that I felt now was the time to let him review a movie. Todd is one of the best writers on the internet and his knowledge of film is second to none in the community. Todd has been doing this for years. He's well liked by everyone. He's a bright, intelligent human being and I'm proud to call him my friend. I hope you enjoy his review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I.

Ladies and gentlemen, Todd Gilchrist. Love ya, brother.


















Look for another Todd Gilchrist review in the near future!

Stay sexy.

-El Guapo