Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Post On My First Blog. I'm Still Bleeding.

Since I no longer have a regular home to put all of my crazy articles like I did when I was with Latinoreview, and since some of the movie websites out there either don't get my humor or don't feel like dealing with the studios when I put something up that they don't like, I decided to do what all the crazy kids are doing and make myself a blog.


Now I don't know anything about blogs or blogging or how to follow the blogging rules set by so many bloggers before me, (in fact, what you see now took me about 12 hours to figure out) but I guess if those numbnuts can do it, then so can I. So El Guapo TV will be my temporary home for whatever random crap comes out of my small monkey brain. I hope to continue on with my Ratner Reports that I've been doing for a couple of years, some fake movie news, some reviews, etc. etc.

This will also give me a place to post Guapo Cam videos which I haven't done in quite a while and also do more video reviews with Jenna Busch

I don't know how often I'll be posting something. Hopefully at least once a day. Follow me on Twitter and I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, let's get ready for Transformers: Dark of the Moon and see which Transformers were the fan favorites. I agree with the guy at the 1:50 mark. He's my favorite too.


Stay black.

- El Guapo

No comments:

Post a Comment