Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Want To Put My Magic Wand Into Hermione

What? She's totally legal now.


I'm going to be one sad panda when Harry Potter ends this summer. I used to call in sick when I worked for Nextel every time a new Harry Potter film came out. I used to go to the bookstore at midnight and wait in line for the new books alongside assholes who dressed their dogs as wizards. (I'm not joking.)


So I'm a little bummed out that the films are ending. I've always been a fan of the series and despite the horrible first two movies by that director hack Chris Columbus, the movies have just gotten better and better. I predict this last installment will be the biggest money maker of 2011. 

Sorry Michael Bay - you just can't beat a story about good vs. evil that doesn't involve military music and 360 degree shots while some horrible actress stares at a tennis ball. Or stares at Shia, same thing.

Sucktario Myballsimus!

- El Guapo

No comments:

Post a Comment